Solid Edge ST9 MP3 download error

I am getting an error when attempting to download MP3 for ST9, any suggestions?

"The signature of Solid_Edge_MSI_MP3.exe is corrupt or invalid"

Gary Dinges | Mechanical Design Engineer II | Probes & New Product Development Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions | Therm-O-Disc, Inc.| 1320 South Main Street | Mansfield | OH | 44907 | USA T +1 419 525 8554 gary.dinges@emerson.com

7 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge ST9 MP3 download error

No problem here.  Sometimes you need to wait a short time after the notice is posted because the files are being copied between multiple download servers and it may not be fully on the one you hit.

Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP4
Testing: ST10

It worked OK after the announcement was made.

I had been checking often to see if MP3 was released and saw it about an hour before the announcement.

I was told MP3 contained a fix for break line issue.

Gary

I have just downloaded MP3 (at 9:00am GMT) and got the message 'The signature of Solid_edge_MSI_MP3.exe is corrupt or invalid'.

I presume it isn't safe to try installing it, in case it is corrupt!

585 ST9 Win 7

Also got this message this morning.

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST7 MP10 on Windows 7 Pro 64.

Hi Gary,

I have asked the development team to have a look at the digital signature on the downloadable files. We have had numerous successful downloads of MP3. I know some virus scanners are very sensitive to the hashing algorithm used to digitally sign the exe's. If the exe's need to be replaced, I will get them re-posted as soon as they are available. 

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software

Hi all,

The MP3 exe's have been resigned and re-posted and should no longer be flagged by virus tools when trying to download. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software

That works fine now, thanks.

585 ST9 Win 7