Solid Edge templates gone

We just reinstalled SE on my new CPU.  I copied all my custom templates over to the TEMPLATES directory (i.e. my companies title block, etc).  However, the only templates that show when I start up SE are standard templates that come with the program.  Any idea on how to get these to show?

thanks

8 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge templates gone

Sorry to ask, but, are the company templates actually draft files created in SE?
Otherwise, you seem to have done exactly as I have...but mine show in the list of templates (par, psm,...etc) to open.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Drew0622,

Did you check the path set for user templates in the Solid Edge Options?

Jason Inglis

templates were created in SE.....they worked flawlessly on my last machine

thanks.

Just verified....path is set correctly.

thanks,

puzzled??

Do they show up on the General Tab?

Jason Inglis

Nothing there?  I just doubled checked....they are in my templates directory, and files are not hidden.  I'm thinking about maybe re-installing SE, maybe we missed something?

A compete re-install seems like overkill to me.  Here are some screen shots of how I have it set up, and working, on my test system (we normally use a network path for template files.)  One thing to note is that the path I have set is actually blank.  You might try defining a path to a new folder, and putting your templates there to see if that resolves the problem.

Jason Inglis

Thanks for the input....I set mine up the same way.  Still not there.