1. In sheet metal can we do rolling of a sheet to a cylindrical shape without it be been created as a cylindrical sketch.?
2. Do we have any option to measure the weld length after doing the welding ..?
3. Once we do a circular drawn-cutout can we take a flange from that particular drawn-cutout..?
4. Can we add SEAM Welding also to the welding options?
4 questions and a solution video:
1. Yes, I suggest using Feature Library...
2. Yes, you should be using Measure command and save length
3. Yes, but not directly
4. Yes, If I understand correctly
Thank you very much.
Can we bend the flat sheet metal into cylindrical shape??
Yes, this depends on your challenge!