Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Is there a solidify command. I ask so I can find out it's real name and look it up in help.


In specific. I have an imported enclosed surface model I want to turn into a solid. Where do I look for the command?


Re: Solidify?

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi Scott,


You want to use the Stitched command from the Modify Surfaces'll need to repair any non-stiched zones, or regions with missing surfaces.

Once they stitch together, Solid Edge says the resulting surface set makes an solid model, and asks if you want to make it the base feature.....or something like that.


Share the model if it gives you grief.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP8] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000