Splash intro changeable ?

Genius
Genius

Okay it is not a common question, but is it possible to change intro pictures/splashscreen of SE.

And if so...How can I change it

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user
2 REPLIES

Re: Splash intro changeable ?

Phenom
Phenom
I don't know if we are allowed to do it but I was like you interested to try it!

Changing this JPEG "in ST5" Smiley Happy

C:\Program Files\Solid Edge ST5\Program\ResDLLs\0009\STARTUP\images\solidedge_st_logo2.jpg

Yasser

Re: Splash intro changeable ?

Genius
Genius

Yasser,

Like you, I also have modified this. I have added our company logo in this section.

And yes the dashboard (if I may call it so...) can be modified but I don't understand why Siemens does not enhance this dashboard.

For new SE users it would be very helpful to have a YT channel (On this dashboard) where new users can watch and see how to do some things in SE. (And I don't say the online help isn't useful)

Also useful a summary of direct links to all the macro's available in SE Custom dir and other useful macro's from many contributing programmers.

Siemens made a macro toolbar for SE many years ago and someone from germany (Company Siritec) made a more enhanced version of it. Where you can put 50 macro's on it ! (I don't use so many Smiley Tongue I believe). I think the macro should be enhanced - I miss the ability to divide the toolbar in groups (Management-Assembly-Frame/Routing-Render/Simulate-Part-Sheetmetal-Draft-Sketch-...) it would be very handy to switch and search for a macro corresponding the selected group.

Anyway many ideas like you can see - But the dashboard is really underutilized.

And to come back on topic, I only want to change the splash pictures with my own ones.

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user