Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary Of Watching The The Edge Of Parts Using HuzisStitch

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

https://youtu.be/wnTn0WrYujU

Huzis Is A Brief Summary Of A Virtual Memory Stitch. With This Video I Will Show You... The Viewer How A HuzisStitch Works.
While Watching: Notice The Edges, Constantly Moving. Via Stitching.
While Studying Solid Edge... One Of The Tech Mentioned To Me With An Issue Of Using An Empty Part To Assist In Building Parts. I've Noticed In The Solid Edge Assembly: Installing The First Part Will Make Or (?) The Part. Since The First Part Cannot Be Utilized... I've Used These Empty Parts As A Snap Pin, White Space (Is An Empty Space Tween Each Character In A Text) You ,The Viewer May Notice There Aren't Any Fasteners In These Drawing. These Empty Parts Are The Connection Points. ░176+▀223+▐222={}ChuzisRouterGrainDrillBit
ñ86[12]Chuzis(.)UnStetchedAllCharacter(s)

Thank You 

Gregory Lee 

5 REPLIES

Re: Summary Of Watching The The Edge Of Parts Using HuzisStitch

Phenom
Phenom

What is your question ?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Tushar

I'm not planning on watching the video, but I find it hard enough to read the post, let alone to understand if there is a question in there. Robot Frustrated

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP6] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Phenom
Phenom

Dear @PO_LC  The following is strongly recommended for your reading:

Community Rules of participation.

Hope you find this useful when posting in the forum, as I did.

Best Wishes.

~Tushar

Greg,

I must join my fellow community members in asking your intent or motive for postings...

you had at one time posted what most would consider serious questions which drew constructive responses and was inline with the greater function of this community.  Of late your posting seem abstract at best and odd at face value. 

while many in this community are eager to assist any user with any level of serious Solid Edge related topic I do not find your postings to be of this nature.

Will you kindly replay in plain English (please do not use special characters and abstract metaphors) to explain the nature of your posts and their (your) intents.

if you are using Solid Edge as a medium for some other form of artistic or literary expression i suggest you post these sort of post to a bulletin board of such artistic or literary intent where others can benefit from them more than the members of this community.  at this time I can only speak for myself but I find you post distracting and beginning to become annoying.. 

Without explanation i will be forced to ask the moderator to take action.  Please explain.

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

I Guess I've Fell Out Of Bounds... With These Drawings. My Intentions Are Not To Harm Solid Edge Community's. I Believe I Will Have To Find Another Medium To Show These Unique Parts.

People Do Not Believe, I Have A Large Puzzle With The Boarders All Ready Built. While The Big Pile Is In The Center, I Have To Sort Through Each Piece To Even Think Of Building A Bigger Piece To Add. With Over 1000 Pieces... Quite Challenging.

In My Puzzle... There Is Working Model In Amuck's The Pile.

Best Regards

Gregory Lee