Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you SE Forum and GTAC

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I just wanted to say thank you to this forum and GTAC. Being able to ask questions and see the discussions has been a fantastic learning tool for me the past four years since I started using SE.

Rather than listing specific people, all of the "top Kudo" people......Thank you!

This forum and how GTAC works are some of the things that makes SE a great program to use.

I wanted to create this thread because I know some of my posts are not in the best positive attitude because I am under continual pressure to deliver drawing of products that need to ship within days. I'm not going anywhere, just a simple thank you.

1 REPLY

Betreff: Thank you SE Forum and GTAC

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @12GAGE

I see this as a great action from You, especially at those times, where everybody is in hurry and under time pressure - or at least will believe he is - to find this minute and to simply say thank You.

It is no matter of course to do so, and therefore I will spend a big THANKS too for You

And Yes, it must be said, this forum community and this worldwide Solid Edge community is a real splendid institution, and I say thanks to have the pleasure and honor to be member of it.

regards
Wolfgang