Thank you Solid Edge Community & Good luck!

Phenom
Phenom

My Friends,

It’s the time to say Good bye! The World is changing and now I have to solve other new challenges. Being member of this community was a very cool feeling, I studied many things from you. This community gave me lots of friends and many many beautiful moments. I never say, that “never”, but need a rest.

Special thanks to @Tushar; @SeanCresswell; @bshand @MLombard; & all community members

My "last" video:

Good luck, be successful!

BR,

(ps.: very hard to push "submit" button)

Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/
38 REPLIES

Re: Thank you Solid Edge Community & Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

This is very sad news. I wish you all good fortune. Please keep in touch and tell us what you are up to.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, @Imics!!!!.......this is a MASSIVE loss to our wonderful community. Perhaps a little sefishly, we all [I'm sure many others feel the same] hope you will return soon.

You sir, have been instrumental to the success of so many new, even to those of us that profess to be "well seasoned", users. Robot wink

Both professionally and personally, one of the greatest we have seen! I for one, am honoured to have had the privilege to meet you, and am heartened to be able to call you my friend.

I raise a glass to you, and wish you every success.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP2] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Good luck in your new adventures!

Greg

Betreff: Thank you Solid Edge Community & Good luck!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Imics

what ever Your reasons are, what ever challenges You have to solve tomorow,

take this with You:

A sincerely "Thank You very much!"  for all the spirit You brought into this community,

and the help and inspiration You gave to us Edgers, will be with You for Your future steps.

It is a little bit surprisingly to hear this, but as wiser people said:

"Man always meets twice in a live!"

Till the next time

All the best and don't forget us "Edgers"

See You

regards
Wolfgang

Phenom
Phenom

Dear @Imics

It is very heartbreaking to see you leave the group, hope this is temporary and wish you return one day.

Your great ideas, solutions, in-depth understanding of Solid Edge, will be missed on this group.

Above all those aforementioned benefits, getting a friend like you is my greatest gift from this forum.

Wish you the very best in your new assignment.

Regards,

Tushar

Phenom
Phenom

Hi @Imics,

I would like to thanks you for sharing your talent to communicate with Solid Edge.

Good luck and I hope that was able to catch some flare from your comunication talent ...

I wish you all the best,

Yasser

Pioneer
Pioneer

All the best for your future role. This is a huge loss for the community.

585 ST9 Win 7

Legend
Legend
All the best for the future, I wish you success and fun in your new challenge.. we will miss your input and knowledge here.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Shame to lose clearly a very knowledgeable SE user from the community. I've learnt from your videos. Thanks and all the best in whatever you do next.

Guy

CAD/CAE Manager
ST8 MP12