Trouble initiating download

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi, I am a prospective customer of your solid edge program. Ever since a failed download (timed out 99% thru) of the 45 day free trial, the links on the webpage to start downloading (after reentering all the contact information asked at the "request solid edge software" page) have become inop. The links attached at the download page simply route me back to the same download page. The installation code (9850827734928158) has remained the same through all the requests(10 or so)  to try and refresh the download page. I noticed the page was under maintenance this morning. I have tried since the maintenance as well though to no avail.

Thank you, Niall  

8 REPLIES

Re: Trouble initiating download

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Bummer, Niall. I am sure we can get this rectified. Can you tell me what country/state etc. you are in? We will try to rectify via IT, but if worse comes to worst, we can certainly get someone in your geography to hook you up. Just let us know.

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Niall,

I'm looking into this issue.

Kris Kasprzak

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you guys, you've got a good group of people. I am located in Steamboat Springs CO, reading/making hardware for an adaptation of an innovative rock breaking method using high pressure foam. I will be evaluated on my performance with solid edge and, hopefully, added to the company's license.     

Niall McNeice

Mechanical Engineer

CFI technologies

Capprex.com 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
NICE..."Fracking" has recieved some negative press of late, here in little ole New Zealand,...but it seems [to me] a much more controlled method, than blasting.
I'm sure the team will get you all hooked up. Good luck on your work for them & in your Solid Edge journey.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP2] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Experimenter
Experimenter

Nice new zealand! technically the Lil ol Freeest country in the world. We are fracking, not for oil though, I have my qualms as well. Just a little foam... under 5 tons of pressure, then sweep the small rock away. for civil and mining applications and secondary breakage in quarry, mining, and highway work. Ill include a video of the unit used for excavating safety niches along RR tunnels in Italy and France

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am handy with Works but I should evolve as we cannot see each others files. I hear Edge is quite different and I'm excited to get my hands on it.

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

If you can send me a private email, i can send some download links and such. Here's my address

Kris.kasprzak@siemens.com

Kris Kasprzak

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi! 

I am also having this problem - could I have the same solution please?

(location: Buckinghamshire, UK)

Many thanks

Anthony