Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Update: Coming Soon to the Solid Edge Community

Phenom
Phenom

I think I posted this logging out problem some time ago.

Just to confirm - it only happens to me on IE, not on Chrome.

Ive never tried it on the MS Edge browser (to be honest I never use it for anything)

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
SE2019 MP5 on Windows 10 Pro 64.

Genius
Genius

I was having problems using IE. Switched to Firefox and not had problems since.

585 ST10 Win 7

AmyReyes
Retired

Hi @bnemec et al 

I finally have an answer for you! Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, this problem with IE is a known issue, and it has to do with how webkey saves your login cookie. There is no known solution yet. The best workaround at this time is to use a different browser as this issue is isolated to IE.

I know that may not always be possible if your company requires you to use a certain browser. However, if you have a choice, the recommended browser for the community is Chrome. As @585 points out, Firefox also works. 

Thanks, 

Amy 

Community Manager, Solid Edge
Become a Solid Edge Certified pro today!

AmyReyes
Retired

Hi guys!

Quick update - Not sure how many of you refer back to old/closed contests, but you will notice these have moved. I created a Contest Archive where you can view past contests including all entries and winners. 

You can access the archive in a few ways - either with the direct link (above), from the right rail menu on the SE Community homepage, or from the Browse Community navigation menu that opens in the top left. 

You'll also notice we've consolidated the forums, a few blogs, and knowledge bases. I am in the process of going through and relabeling posts so they are easier to locate. There will be dedicated labels for Academic and Developer content. 

Thanks, 

Amy 

Community Manager, Solid Edge
Become a Solid Edge Certified pro today!