Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilizing Motors Linear, Rotate Three Assy

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

I Am Starting To Learn Motor Assembilies.

All Of The Motor Assemblies I Deleted, So I Am Starting From Scratch.

The Highlighted Assy To Save, I Have No Clue Where The Saved Assy Motors Went.

While I Am Starting To Save The Motor Parts. How Do I Combine The Assy To Show All Parts At Once.

Thanks

Gregory Lee

3 REPLIES

Re: Utilizing Motors Linear, Rotate Three Assy

Greg,

I do not quite understand your question.

Motors are saved within the context of the assembly (Pre ST8).

Tehy do not exsist as a stand alone item that you can open by itself perse'.

Can you try to re phrase your question. or post a snap shot description.

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

I Do Not Have A Drawing For You To See.  Post: I Have A Parts Movie That I Have For My Nephew Which Pasts Away Tuesday. What I Have Drawn Up For His Memorial. So,

I'm A Little Gun Shy To Show Solid Edge. So, I've Been Keeping All Of These Drawings To Myself. To Me My Frame Of Designing Does Not Meet Solid Edge Criteria.

While Studying The Linear Motor As Well As Rotational Motor, I Noticed That Next Step Is To Simulate Motor. The Video Shows The Movements Go To What Ever. 

Then The Next Step Is To Save The Movie, Save The Movie Goes To Where, What File?

While The Parts Show In The Assembly. 

How Do I Combine Two, Three Or Maybe Even More Parts In Assembly To Work Simultaneously.

GregoryLee

if you are looking to animate more than 1 thing at a time you should consider ERA mode in assembly ?(explode - render - animate.  the animation editor give you control over all motiors camera paths, part styles and the such...  you can acomplish a lot.  and per Art Patricks latest post using ST8 it appears you can do almost anything...

to save teh output you simply use the save option and output your video adn save it to a folder location. that you specify