Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility weldments in draft

Genius
Genius

Somehow I'm not able to make the weldments visible in the draft env.

When i open the drawing view properties. I can see the weldments in the parts list.

After enable assembly features all the way. But I cannot enable/display the welds in the displaytab.

Can someone help me.

I'm still on ST6 but I suppose the workflow is still the same in SE2019

Xedu-2018-07-27-N°01.png

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge ST6 user !!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Visibility weldments in draft

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

It looks like perhaps you have the view matched to a configuration which would prevent you from using the dialog to change appearances in the view. It's a little unclear because in your photo it appears as if everything is greyed out and unselectable. I don't know why that would be. If you can, unclick "Match" next to the configuration name.

Bruce Shand
SE2019 MP5 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Genius
Genius

Bruce sorry for the late reply.

I think there is something wrong in the file itself. Because all other models are able to visualise the welds.

Anyway for now it's solved by placing weld annotations. But I have to investigate this further in a week or so.

I know someone did have the same problem as I have in the past. But my small brain does not seem to be able to remember the why and who did have the same problem. And I'm also not a great user of the search tool on this forum or elsewhere for that sake. I must admit the new generation of engineers does now that search tools are your best friendSmiley Wink So I can still learn something

Bruce thanks for now and I will reply if I find the solution.

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge ST6 user !!!!

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@Xedu Did you try turning off match configuration or not?

Bruce Shand
SE2019 MP5 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Genius
Genius

Yes I did. It did not resolve the problem

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge ST6 user !!!!