Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS

Not applicable

For about the last 2-3 months, I've gotten very few emails re new postings. When
I check the site, I see many that I haven't received. I've checked my registration
and it seems to be correct.
Thanks,
Ron
Ronald W Latour
5 REPLIES

Re: WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS " AGAIN"

Not applicable

Ditto this problem again. It must've started about a week ago. I tried unsubscribing
and resubscribing without sucess.
Ron

"Ronald W Latour" wrote:
>
>For about the last 2-3 months, I've gotten very few emails re new postings.
> When
>I check the site, I see many that I haven't received. I've checked my registration
>and it seems to be correct.
>
>Thanks,
>Ron
>Ronald W Latour

Ronald W Latour

Re: WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS " AGAIN"

Not applicable
Ron,
Are you using web based or Outlook Express?
Rick B.

Re: WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS " AGAIN"

Not applicable

Ricky, neither. I'm using MS Outlook. I go for months without a problem and than
it starts. THis is the 2nd time since I first downloaded SE last fall.
Thanks,
Ron
"Ricky Black" wrote:
>Ron,
>Are you using web based or Outlook Express?
>
>Rick B.
>
>

Ronald W Latour

Re: WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS " AGAIN"

Not applicable
Ron,
I have passed this question on to the person who sets up the newsgroup. He
is out of the office until June 1. I'll try to get an answer when he
returns.
Rick B.

Re: WHY I'M NOT GETTING NEW POSTING EMAILS " AGAIN"

Not applicable

Ricky, don't know what you all did but I'm starting to receive emails as of yesterday.
Thank,
Ron
"Ricky Black" wrote:
>Ron,
>I have passed this question on to the person who sets up the newsgroup. He
>
>is out of the office until June 1. I'll try to get an answer when he
>returns.
>
>Rick B.
>
>

Ronald W Latour