What has changed with the icons not sticking?

Master
Master

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems something has changed. Did the icons used to stick on the last one used for the ones that had a drop down? I'm talking about the extend to next, for example, it is now under split and if you drop down and select extend to next didn't it used to stay on extend to next until one of the others was selected?

Thanks,

Leonard

5 REPLIES

Re: What has changed with the icons not sticking?

PLM World Member Legend PLM World Member Legend
PLM World Member Legend

That all changed in ST6. i don't like it either but o well...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Leonard,

IIRC the sub-layered tools have not been "sticky" [a long desired action, that would be welcomed as an SE-Options check box] since Sync [ST] rolled out.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP2] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Phenom
Phenom

One of the first things I did after this change was force the menu to display 'Extend to Next' as the default button selection instead of 'Split'. Sometimes the little things can drive you crazy....

-Dylan Gondyke

Master
Master

Chally72 wrote:

One of the first things I did after this change was force the menu to display 'Extend to Next' as the default button selection instead of 'Split'. Sometimes the little things can drive you crazy....

Is there a help topic I can search for to tell me how to do that?

Leonard

Creator
Creator

Simple answer for me was to modify the Ribbon, and then I simply pasted the extend button into the group as a stand alone button, now I dont have to go looking for it.Smiley Very Happy

Geoff