What's abaout CatchBook?

Hi,

there was an announcement of CatchBook in the spring.

Does anybody know more about that and when it will be available?

regards
Wolfgang
5 REPLIES

Re: What's abaout CatchBook?

Hi Wolfgang,

Saw it working at Solid Edge Unversity, andn they say it is "ALMOST" ready to be pushed out [don't recall if an actual date was stated].....It looks quite good, and there is some tech that I'd like to get into SE....especially with pen input on my Surface Pro3.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Sean,

You read my mind. I was thinking about CatchBook techniques with SE and a Surface Pro 3.  Integrating those tools into SE would be great.  Also, If Microsoft would allow us to program the pen buttons for use with different applications.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

Kyle,

Great to have met you finally.....and you have read my mind, in regards to the pen button assignment. I conveyed this very thing in a conference call with the surface team back in February.....not sure [and never thought to ask at their SEU booth] if anything like it has been implemented on the Pro4 or Book.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

There should be a beta trial available soon - and we plan to notify SEU15 attendees about this - and then full availability a few months from now. You can sign up for notifications at www.catchbook.com

{David Chadwick}, {Solid Edge Global Product Marketing}, {Siemens PLM Software}

Hi,

thanks to all for the info.

Hope, we soon will have this tool available for usage.

regards
Wolfgang