XpresRoute pipe tube centerlines

Builder
Builder

I have a draft layout displaying piping created in XpresRoute however the pipe centerlines do not display despite turning this option on, I have gone through all the usual view checks, updates etc but the tube centerlines will not show, please help, thanks

11 REPLIES

Re: XpresRoute pipe tube centerlines

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

here is the screenshot...

Yasser

XpresRoute_line_display.jpg

Builder
Builder

Thank you Yasser, I do not fully understand your screenshot, please can you explain step by step what you mean ? Thanks

Phenom
Phenom

Normally if you have checked this Checkbox, you will have the centerlines displayed.
Otherwise you have to do the following:
-RMB on you Draft
-Propoerties
-RMB on the name of the Tube created with XpresRoute
-Click on: Display All
-Your Centerline will be as Dashed line displayed. You have to click on it with RMB and Display it

I hope this help you Smiley Happy

Yasser

XpresRoute_line_display1.jpg

Builder
Builder

Yasser, apologies for my lack of understanding but how do I get to this checkbox ? Thanks

Phenom
Phenom
No problem,

I apologize too!

If you start creating a Draft of your Tube, the first window that you get displayed is the one posted with the Checkbox.

But if you have already you Drarft displayed without the centreline, so you have to follow these Steps:
1-RMB on you Draft
2-Propoerties
3-RMB on the name of the Tube created with XpresRoute
4-Click on: Display All
5-Your Centerline will be as Dashed line displayed. You have to click on it with RMB and Display it.

Builder
Builder

Thank you, I now remember that this option can only be set in the drawing creation process, I wonder why it cannot be set after the views are laid out ?

I will follow your instructions to change this manually within my draft views Smiley Happy

Builder
Builder

Yasser, I am a little confused by this - I get to your instruction to RMB on the tube centerline but no option to display this, can you help  ?

Phenom
Phenom
I will upload a video but in 90 mn...

Phenom
Phenom

Click on:

LIST ALL

Your screenshot contains already the sollution Smiley Happy