Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can someone recommend an "ergonomic wireless mouse"

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
My wrist sits on the longer mouse pad, but elbow IS FREE to move.

Milan
www.aaaengineering.com
Milan Wendl, MEngSc, P.Eng.
AAA Engineering, Canada
ST10, SolidWorks Premium 2018

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Besides the mouse setup, I can't go back to dome type keyboards, they are way to slow and my typing does not register. I use "daskeyboard" or in german "The Keyboard". They are so much faster than anything that comes with a computer. Some call it a clicky keyboard because they have springs inside each key making the responce faster. The problem with them is that even the silent ones are much louder than typical keyboard. Hense the term clicky.

Back to the mice topic. I would not give up my digitizer from the 90's until 1600DPI optical mice came out. I refused to use the ball mice when they were common. Once the good optical mice came out, I welcomed the desk space back.

Phenom
Phenom

I have tried a lot of mice. None of them where comfortable after I had weeks of pain.

The best one was: http://handshoemouse.com

I have the wired one, but they also have a free mouse.

Than I switched from a mouse to a pen of Wacom. Much, much better!

You don't need the high end series for cad work, a simple one is good enough. Mine at work is now about 10 years old and is a 'home-use' (bamboo) one.

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge 2020 & AutoCAD 2020 user

Phenom
Phenom

I have two Logitech Performance MX mice (mouses?) for home and work - highly recommended though not very cheap.

Builder
Builder

Interesting website. Definately going to look more into this one. Thanks!

Builder
Builder

Thanks for the website. I like the design of this mouse. It's now on my list.

Highlighted

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

I just acquired a J-Tech vertical mouse, which is similar to Evoluent and Kinesis but it was only $22. Seems pretty well made and I like the vertical orientation as it is a more neutral position and feels good.

Bruce Shand
SE2019 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Cool POST ... !    very interesting ... very informatic for users ... ! Man Wink

MfG -
Viv