can someone recommend an "ergonomic wireless mouse"

Hello,

I recently lost my mouse to old age. Was very sad.Robot Sad Now I am trying to find a replacement. Discovered I don't like the wheel with a right/left click. And am currently using one that is tethered (wired), not happy. Saw that there are "ergonomic" mice that help with carple tunnel, which I suffer mildly. So long story short...has anyone had experience in SE using this type of mouse? And Accounting has maxed my spending at $60.

Thanks for reading! 

17 REPLIES

Re: can someone recommend an "ergonomic wireless mouse"

The Logitech M705 I think is a very nice cordless mouse. It holds a charge forever, it seems. I don't remember how much it was or how much I paid for it, but it's a good mouse.

I have the M705 and can concur that this is a good mouse -- at least for me :-)

I use a Logitech G700. I like it so much I own 5 of them.

Works both wired and wireless. If you run out of battery, just plug it in for a while when using it.

I'm using Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 but I'm still looking for a better one Smiley Sad

Yasser

[ Edited ]

I use Kinesis products also. https://www.kinesis-ergo.com

You can sometimes find them on Amazon for a bit cheaper than list price through their website.

[ Edited ]

@swertel, The vertical orientation of the mouse makes a lot of sense.

Edit: The price, on the other hand...

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP6 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

The foot pedals are cool, I may get a set for home use with my recording studio.

I used to be in love with a Logitech M1000 mouse. Then they discontinued it and I was buying them on eBay, until they dried up.

I now use the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and for $32 it's the best around. It's large and simple but it allows the user to rest their palm on it without straining the wrist.

Bob

"12GAGE: I use a Logitech G700. I like it so much I own 5 of them."

I did laugh reading this.

I have G700 too, but I got 6 of them. Must work at the 2 locations (Office & Home)x Desktop\Laptop\Laptop bag\Spare.

Programing its buttons to about 13 settings, their programmed function can be memorized in short time, clicking them without the thinking and best is that each of these option reads if my ST8  or SolidWorks 2016 Premium is open, so it calls the appropriate function in both CAD programs.

Naturally I did put on the button options the same function for both SE or SW.

This saves a lots of hand travel and it fits OK using the low height of the mouse pad relative to my ergo chair.

Milan

www.aaaengineering.com