graphics problem

Creator
Creator

hi,

please help me when i start creating sketch, when i move the mouse automatically previous mouse position not yet deleted? 

please help me how to delete these temporary graphicsgraphic problemgraphic problem

2 REPLIES

Betreff: graphics problem

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @shreeharsha

this is a typical graphics crad issue.

Either the dirver must be updated or - suppose more this reason - the settings within Solid Edge should be changed.

From "Advanced Graphics Card Driven" to "Graphics Card Driven" or even "Software Advanced"

20170811_1839.PNG

You also should try to get the lates appropirate driver for Your card, and if there is an internal card too, to set the better card for Solid Edge only.

PS.: could it be, that You have a Gforce rather than a Quadro? Or even worse, an ATI?

regards
Wolfgang

Re: graphics problem

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Solid Edge puts lots of pressure on vid cards. Once something like that happens, it time for a full reboot. On our BOXX machines with really good vid cards, we have to reboot typically every 3 hours or so becuase the vid memory does not clean it's self up. Drivers and vid card configuration have a huge impact. Once I moved up from a K4200 to an M8000, I can no go most days without the need to reboot.