I have only just begun using the Frame tool. In the past I have used individual parts to create a frame so when this happened before it only affected 1-2 parts. I do recall having to delete and replace the part to correct the issue. So I guess I will try deleting each Frame group one at a time and see if it helps.
Deleting and replacing did the trick. I deleted the inner angles first and then the verticle 1x1's. Removal of the 1x1's fixed it. Which makes sence because I had to edit those later in the build, probably causing the error. But I learned a few things along the way, so it's all good.