Has anyone else come across this?
See attached pic
At first I thought that since the door was hidden it was giving me the "error", but it is not that.
I have not ever noticed that since we upgraded to the new ST10 version or it's been happening and I am just now noticing it.
It's being a problem, I just want to make sure that its not a symptom for a failure down the road.
Thank you for your input.
Solved! Go to Solution.
sorry for my silly answer and question, but take it as a result of the late night time we have here already.
But where is the error and what is the problem?
I can not see it out from the picture.
Please give more info, thanks
I don't think that it is really an error per se. I think that it has information that it does not know how to display it or read it.
If you look at the black dimension there is a 50, 50ERR there.
Since there is nothing there under the red line, which it is referencing a plane on a door that I have hidden, I tried the same thing only with the door shown, thinking that it was just a small fluke on my end.
Turns out that it is not the case. This is the only time that I have had to happen or maybe it is the only time that I see it. I am unsure if anyone else has had the same thing to happen, maybe find a commonality.
So far it is not creating a large hassle as far as structure of the design.
This dimension is taken from the relationship between two planes. I googled to see if there were any other informaion on it and no avail.
There's something just odd or broken in that assembly. After I import the step assembly if I open a part and then close it the file remains but there are no features in the part. However, if after I open a part, optimize it, then save and close it it's fine.
Don't know if the problem comes about when you save the assembly as a step or it's something already in the parts.
I know, its wierd. It is saved on a network file. I closed everything and rebooted the computer. It still is there, its just a little wierd but its not causing a giant ruckus and I have not had an issue since then. I talked to one of the other engineers that has been to the class for the SE program and they have not seen anyting like it nor can find a cause for it. It acts like a constraint error, but there is no error.