kkk

[ Edited ]

7 REPLIES

Re: Inter part copy

[ Edited ]

I believe the inner part copy is only available when the part is placed in the Assembly environment. From there, then you can choose the part to associate with, and the surface(s) you want to be used.

I have tried that 5 min ago , and it doesn't work , please I need correct answer not : maybe, bealive, if you don;t know 100 % how to do that , please don't answer then .

also I use only as i said Ordered - not Synchronous

[ Edited ]

It works as I stated, when the part is in an assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyXD-NjYago

do I need first use Assembly environment or create part in Assembly and then try part copy , as now I open Assembly environment and Insert Component : part b , and on option Clipboard : Create Inter part Relationship doesn;t work : The selected component doesn-t contain Synchronous faces and can't be used as the driven part for the command

I know for that video , I tried that but it doesn't work I don-t know how to use that, here in this video I need to assembly sub-assembly and that is a lot of work , and these video is not clearly explain to fast .

Is the part you are trying to make an interpart copy of activated? Because if you don't you can't select it.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"