occurrence properties

I tried to change occurrence properties in ST9 but it isn't saved.

Is this a stand-alone problem or do you have this to?

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge ST9 & AutoCAD 2018 user
7 REPLIES

Re: occurrence properties

Does it happen if you save the assembly after applying the properties and before going to the draft file?

A new day, a new test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWz6rpaAKQ

So yes, it's still lost.

...........................................................................................................

Any news?

Am I the only one?

No, you are not the only one. I'm on a very tight deadline and this issue has just put a stick in my spokes. I'm at a stand still. I just filed an incident report with GTAC on this. Did you ever get this issue resolved for you?

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"

No solution yet...

I mailed my assembly to our VAR, but he couldn't reproduce the problem.

Not to worry, I've got it into GTAC both directly and thru our VAR, and both have been able to reproduce. Hopefully it will be fixed with mp2.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
"You're doing it wrong"

In case you need a work around, try bringing the component or subassembly into the assembly a second time. Match coordinate systems with the component that is in question. It's a work around, but you should be able to set your occurence properties with the second instance and all  will at least be well with your B.O.M. and your drawing views and physical properties.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
"You're doing it wrong"