save as Flat/DXF

Good morning.

Would it be possible to amend the Save as Flat/DXF so that  the file save location defaults to the current folder location that you're working in?

Thanks

G

3 REPLIES

Re: save as Flat/DXF

There's a user on here that shared a macro that created your dxf with just one click, in the same location as your file. I was looking for something to sum up total cut length, but this tool does much more.

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Forum/display-total-cut-length-for-manufa...

ST8 MP9
Go FAST, or go home.

redcad wrote:

Good morning.

Would it be possible to amend the Save as Flat/DXF so that  the file save location defaults to the current folder location that you're working in?

Thanks

Well, since ST9 it WAS doing exactly that. But since I installed MP2, it no longer is. And the funniest part is that it's seeming to randomly choosing the save position, because just a moment ago when I went to save one, it went to a folder that at least I don't remember saving anything in for quite awhile.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"

[ Edited ]

Hi,

again, and as already mentioned, You can use my free "sheetlaser-macro" which can exactly do what You are looking for

regards
Wolfgang