sheetmetal assembly

Creator
Creator

hi guys. i have a created some individual sheetmetal files .that are to be assembled.

i have assembled three files and couldnt import the fourth file. i am attaching the so far attached file assembly and the individual .psm file that is to be assembled to the right of the assembly at the bottom.some one help me with this(possibly with a video)

3 REPLIES

Re: sheetmetal assembly

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

In order to see the components you've already placed in your assembly, you need to include those as well

Capture.JPG

Kevin Grayson
Solid Edge Technical Consultant
kevin.grayson@siemens.com

Genius
Genius

I'm not sure I understand your question/issue.  Could you elaborate and provide more details?

Brian Fritz
Solid Edge Certified Professional
ST10 latest MP

Phenom
Phenom

Hi @visa07

I am able to open your assembly although the parts already inserted are not visible since you did not provide them in the message.

I am also able to insert the sheetmetal in the assembly without problems.

Also I noticed the sheetmetal rs1.psm is already inserted into the assembly but is not visible since its body is OFF.

To display it, right click on the sheetmetal part in the PathFinder and select Show/Hide Component from the pop-up menu that appears.

Then in the dialog that appears, check ON the All types that has the yellow star icon. The part should be visible now.

What is the problem when you say '...couldnt import the fourth file' ?

~Tushar