Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to install solid edge ST10

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi All,

I tried running Solid Edge installer. I got 4 steps during the insatllation.

1.Receiving files

2.Preparing installation

3.Installing solid egde

4.Product activation.

When the first two steps were complete, the intstaller window disappears.

Kindly help with the installation process.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES

Betreff: unable to install solid edge ST10

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sahana_s

what Solid Edge (version and licene) are You talking about?

If it is the Trial version, You might find additinal answers in the corresponding forum.

I know, that last week, there was a problem with the original download file, which was corrupt.

But according to @uk_dave this should be solved already.

If it is the standard installation download image, then YOu might not have enough rights to do?

No right to write on c:\program files?

regards
Wolfgang

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

What @hawcad says is true.  If you registered and downloaded for a Trial edition before last Friday evening then your Trial will not install correctly.  You will need to delete your existing Solid_Edge_Web_Installer_English_ST10_Win?.exe file and download a new executable file.

If you are not talking about a Trial edition then you need to clarify what product edition you are trying to install. 

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi @uk_dave,

Thanks for your time. 

I would like to get it under your notice that it is a trial version and i followed the steps which you had mentioned in the previous message.

It installed successfully, but it displays an error when submitting the activation code. Kindly help me regarding the same. I have attached the screenshot of the error. Please go through the same.

Thank you. 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@sahana_s the screenshot states that you have previously registered.  Please PM me your e-mail address so I can investigate this further for you.