Solved! Go to solution

when i draw a line and i move it on solid edge ST9 is like if video is not refresh

error.png

i have installed SE ST9 on a fresh windows 8.1 installation, i use an i7 with 16gb of ram and an ati hd3470 graphic card

4 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Silvano74
‎11-24-2016 03:22 AM

Re: when i draw a line and i move it on solid edge ST9 is like if video is not refresh

[ Edited ]

Hi~

In each environment, click the option button
Adjust it in View -> Application Display.

33.png

After adjustment, you must turn off the edge and run it again.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Silvano74
‎11-24-2016 03:23 AM

Betreff: when i draw a line and i move it on solid edge ST9 is like if video is not refresh

Hi,

I also suppose the graphics card or the driver to be the reason for that behaviour.

But - I know You cann't change this - for over 15 years now I have given me a commitment:

"Never ever I will use an ATI card in any of our computers!"

I had immens troubles with several applications, not only SE but also others which are using OpenGL

May be this has changed in the meantime, but believe, I will not be the next tester to find out it!

Coming back to Your problem, change the option for graphic card usage to not fully use hardware or even less.

I think this will solve the issue.

You also can try to turn off the glowing (see picture)

This was an issue very often in the last cople of years with different cards here

20161124_0911.PNG

Hope this helps

regards
Wolfgang

Re: when i draw a line and i move it on solid edge ST9 is like if video is not refresh

Thank you very much! now SE function good!

... welcome

regards
Wolfgang