Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE Electrical Design Harness module

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi!

I've been working with the module Harness Design integrated with Solid Edge 3D.

When I bridge-in the data (from a 3D model) of wires contained in bundles, in an empty diagram of Harness Design is transfered all the bundles I have in the assembly of Solid Edge 3D.

If I have 3 or 4 non connected bundles, this appear in my harnes diagram with no connection.

But my question is, how can I filter the data I want to transfer to the harness diagram from the 3D model, in order to have separate bundles or circuits in different diagrams.

This would be very insteresting, as if we are designing a huge electrical system, we could make different formboards for each harness, without having a big one harness diagram with several harnesses. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SE Electrical Design Harness module

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi there @angelcg90,

You've accidentally posted this into the "SE-Portal" forum.....when you'd get a far better response to your question, in the main SE-Forum. While we don't [yet - only talked about it] use this module, I am interested in topics like your's, and their solutions.

Main Solid Edge forum link: https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Forum/bd-p/solid-edge-forum

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP7] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000