1311 Error

N/A
So I'm trying to install Solid Edge ST5. However when I do I'm greeted with an error message reading

1311Error.Source Files not found: C:\user\alpha\Desktop\DVD\SolidEdge\ADDINS.cab. Verify that the file exists and you can access it.

Here's what I've tried so far

1. I turned UAC off and restarted computer
2. Used the program to locate the license
3. Created an ISO and mounted it that way (had read on adobe forums that this error is caused by not having the disc inserted)
4. Cleaned Registry and checked for errors
5 Re-downloaded and tried re-installing

I'm running
Windows 7 Home Edition SPK 1
8gb of ram
Intel i3

I also have Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks installed and didn't have any issues even close to this. Thank you anyone that can help.
2 REPLIES

Re: 1311 Error

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
No need to create an ISO. Make sure you right click on Setup.exe and choose Run As Administrator. There is an issue with some versions of McAfee which require it's uninstall if present.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019

Re: 1311 Error

Experimenter
Experimenter

Eu consegui resolver fazendo limpeza com o cccleaner, Win R (executar) e limpando três pastas pretetch , %temp%, temp. depois abri uma pasta nova em rede>C>nome>user>Nova pasta, chamei nova pasta de Solid Edge ST8 e tentei instalar, funcionou. Eu limpe todos arquivos do computador sobre Solid Edge para não haver conflito, e ainda usei este link https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/kb/325076 , que apesar de ser para o office, funcionou para o Solid Edge.