Academic License

N/A
Good evening, I installed the SE ST4 (Academic) and have not received the academic license. How do to get?
5 REPLIES

Re: Academic License

N/A
Thanks friends, I solved the problem. Taking advantage of the contact, can still have a new file in the traditional version ST4?

N/A
Hello. I installed Solidedge thanks to the site siemens.
They gave me a license called SELicense_4429.tkt

I don't know if I have to let the ".tkt" or if I have to change for ".dat" beacause when I open the Utilitary License, I have to choose between 3 type of License ( License.dat + name of servor , with webkey username and password, or 12 characters key for SolidEdge National Academy ).

I only have my SELicense_4429.tkt so I don't have 12 characters key and I don't have webkey acces. Then I don't know the name of one servor.

I hope I'm clear and I would like to know what to do to install my license.

Thanks

N/A
I have the same problem. if you figured it out can you help me?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Your license file should be titled... "SELicense.dat".
Rename it, then either use the license wizard, or copy & paste it into the installation folder, (normally) "C:\Program Files\Solid Edge ST4\Program" where it will ask if you want to overwrite the existing...say Yes, and you should be good to go. Start the program as normal.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP3] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

N/A
Your license file should be titled... "SELicense.dat".
Rename it, then either use the license wizard, or copy & paste it into the installation folder, (normally) "C:\Program Files\Solid Edge ST4\Program" where it will ask if you want to overwrite the existing...say Yes, and you should be good to go. Start the program as normal.

Worked perfectly for me! You probably just saved hours of unsuccessful attempts to get it to work.