Ansicht von links - Änderung der Basisreferenzebenen

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hallo,

Ich habe die Academic Version von ST8 installiert und würde gerne die Basisreferenzebenen so ändern, dass ich die Ansicht von 'links', nicht wie in den USA, von 'rechts' bekommen.

Leider habe ich keine Einstellung dafür gefunden.

3 REPLIES

Re: Ansicht von links - Änderung der Basisreferenzebenen

KennyG 2nd Gear
2nd Gear

Assume you are talking about creating drawing views in Draft and First Angle Projection instead of Third Angle Projection.  That setting is in the Solid Edge Options under the App Button with a Draft file open.

2016-01-14_10-38-32.png

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks for your quick reply!

I haven't thought about the draft mode and the problem is the same there...so this is a setting I will have to make, too.

But the original problem is related, it's a bit difficult, as I don't know the English words for all that, but bear with me, I'll try.

Attached is a screenshot to explain the problem. As far as I know, the American system uses the view from the right whereas in Germany the view from the left is Standard when creating a part in CAD.

Now, is it possible to change the view of the planes (is that the right term?) from 'right' to 'left'?

Thomas

KennyG 2nd Gear
2nd Gear

There is no setting that I know of, nor have I heard of a difference in modeling axis standard or anybody needing to change it.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019