Applying ComagonBearing To A Cylindrical Part

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

This Video Will Give The User, Viewer A Better Understanding On The Operation Of The ComagonBearing. First Off... The Image of The Pattern I Will Be Using Will Show You There Are 2489 Items Selected, Either Using The Protrusion To Position Or Delete.

As The Video Shows... You The Viewer... How The ComagonBearing Is Positioned In Congruent To The Coordinate System. While Installing The Pattern To The Part You Will Notice A Quik Pick Highlights The (CS) Coordinate System Set Location. Positioning Is Not Crucial At This Time. However, Notice The Pattern Follows With Each (CS) Location, That I Mean Is; Keep A Close Eye On Where You Might Want To Set Your Pattern To. Using Your Top XY, Right YZ, Front XZ

REMEMBER; To Jot Down The (CS) Number Location So You Will Need To Reset Your Rename. This ComagonBearing Will Be Ideal To The Sheet Metal Environment "Contour Flange". More Than Not... Only Seeing The ComagonBearing For The First Is A Little Overwhelming. Basically

Reading A New Language.

In The Future I Will Be Showing You The User, Viewer On Builder Your Own ComagonBearingdownload (1).jpg 4Himages (33).jpg(.)┬2498temsSelected.png

1 REPLY

Re: Applying ComagonBearing To A Cylindrical Part

Aware that there are many types of bearing and some naming conventions are manufacture specfic...  but i've never heard of the "Comagon Bearing"n nor do I find reference to it via Google.  Can you share a picture or still image of this type of bearing.  What is it's typical use(s), benifits, limitations?