E-mail link was never recieved

N/A
Hi,
I applied to get the Download for the Student version of Solid Edge 3d and i never got the E-mail for the download and license. What do i do?!
9 REPLIES

Re: E-mail link was never recieved

N/A
Me too, only one a that gave me details to register with this forum, perhaps, I've missed a trick, but please provide help on this one if I should have received an email with download and licence instructions etc.

N/A
same problem here

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
We were informed by Siemens that there was a problem with the licensing of the Student Edition last week, but it should be ok now. Please try again to register for a license.

Regards,
CM

N/A
hey,
Same here...even i have got the setup as yet...please let me know if at all theres something else that has to be done to get that...
In a Fix
Bhumika

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor
Sorry to hear you've not received the 'welcome email'. We did encoutner a slight problem last week due to the high demand, however please ensure your email system filters allow receipt of emails, with attachments, from 'info@siemensplmevents.com'.

The creation of the 'welcome email' is an automated process and the email is sent to the email address entered during registration. please ensure you enter and check your email address.

regards

N/A
i didn't receive it either. i tried it a couple of days before and today.but no email with links to download solid edge just an email with links to this forum and other things..

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor
Werner,

Your download link is in the same email as the instructions on how to access this Forum.

If you are still having problems please contact me via email and I will work to resolve the problem.

N/A
Werner,

Your download link is in the same email as the instructions on how to access this Forum.

If you are still having problems please contact me via email and I will work to resolve the problem.

I have not received my license either and it is not included in the email that gives us access to this forum. I can forward the email if you would like. I will apply again but I've already been waiting for a month.

N/A
Hello,
I have the same problem, registered and never got an Email, just one with tips a few weeks later. Can anyone help me?