Error 4412f757

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I'm new at Solid Edge software. Working on some .asm file I get the 4412f757 error. Does anybody know what does it mean? I've Googled it and also searched in the forum but nothing showed up. Where can I find documentation about general troubleshooting, error codes...?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES

Re: Error 4412f757

Phenom
Phenom

Hi @Ergoweld

I've never heard of a 4412f757 error. Can you provide more information about what you're doing when it appears - screenshots or video would be useful.

FYI Solid Edge has built in video capture utility.

Alex

Experimenter
Experimenter

ETR-400WT Problema.PNG

@Alex_Hthanks for your reply.

The point is that Solid Edge cannot load some parts of my .asm file (see above).

So I try to open this broken  (it isn't really broken or missed as far as I can see) part named "TETÓN AGUA-GAS" and the error ocurrs anyhow I try to open it:

76 2200 04 Tetón agua-gas cuello imagen.PNG

Phenom
Phenom

hmm... I'm a bit stuck.  Normally if a file gets corrupted, Solid Edge cannot open it at all, but it seems that you are able to open it. The message (for anyone else reading this) translates as "error when reading the file". 

If you close the assembly and open the file on its own do you get an error?

If you save the file and re-open it is the error still there? I.e. re-saving didn't fix it

I'm not sure on the limitations of the student version - was this part created in a non-student version and you are using student version?

Experimenter
Experimenter

You're right, it's odd. Moreover, I realized that doing the exact same thing now (with .asm file closed, opening solely the .par file) several times, I get different and random errors: 1204f648, 2993f535... This is still more confusing, given that I can perfectly work with other files.

It happens equally with a duplicate file. Re-saving didn't work.

The part was created and it's being used in the full version.

Thanks

Phenom
Phenom

Sorry I'm out of ideas. Did you deliberatly post this on the Student Edition forum if you're using full?

There's the main forum you can post on aswell - maybe someone else will know.  However, if you have full SE, I guess you have access to support from Siemens or a Reseller- I'd send the problem to them.

Experimenter
Experimenter

No, I posted here mistakenly as I can see. I'm a newcomer.

I've found this post where a similar error was discussed. Seems like some license issue. I might contact support for the .asm question.

Thank you!