I need help to find v19 as used in my school

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello guys, i need some help finding solid edge v19 as it says in my school. Since my teacher said i can find it in the internet but i just can find the st10 version and its not anywhere similiar to the version im somewhat used to in school. All other solutions where i could maybe "download" it is not thrustworthly for me. 

best reggarts hawk 

4 REPLIES

Re: I need help to find v19 as used in my school

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

With regards to V19, I do not believe there was a Student Edition, only a University Edition.  The University Edition and corresponding license would most likely have to be obtained from your school.

Be aware that V19 is now a decade old and has long been out of support and may not work on any Operating System past Windows XP.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019

Experimenter
Experimenter

hey thanks for the quick reply, 

yea im aware that its quite old by now .. since the pc´s in school are running win7 it shouldn´t be aproblem imo 

hmm okey thought that too for a moment .. but he explicit said look in the internet .. i guess hes just lazy to copy it to usb for us or etc. i dont know 

so u dont know a way or an place to get it trustfully ? 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Downloads like that would only be accessible to customers with a valid WebKey login with download permissions, and even with that V19 is not available anymore as a download due to its age.

Your only option is to get it from your school admin as they should have the V19 distribution media, and they would also have to provide you with their license to run it, as it is licensed software and will not run without a valid license.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019

Experimenter
Experimenter

okey thanks mate, i appreciate u. many thanks for your quick responce  

reggarts hawk