No license file to get Solid Edge Student working!

N/A
I downloaded Solid Edge Student edition for my high school son to try out since he's interested in engineering. The email states:
"Attached to this email is your unique Solid Edge Student Edition license file." Well, it's not! There is nothing attached to the email, so how do I get the license file?
4 REPLIES

Re: No license file to get Solid Edge Student working!

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
That's odd! Do you have an antivirus software installed? If so, have you checked if it didn't remove the attachement? If that is the case, please re-register with another email account, and then open the email sent through webmail.

HTH

N/A
That's odd! Do you have an antivirus software installed? If so, have you checked if it didn't remove the attachement? If that is the case, please re-register with another email account, and then open the email sent through webmail.
HTH

My AV software doesn't strip attachments. Never has. It will stop me from opening them until I acknowledge that I definitely want to open it, but it doesn't strip them from emails.

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Please re-register and you will receive an email with a new license. See if it works now.

N/A
Please re-register and you will receive an email with a new license. See if it works now.

Apparently Mozilla Thunderbird is messing with the attachment. I had to view the attachment inline, copy it to Notepad and save the file.