how to update solid edge st5 student edition or create webkey account?

N/A
I have se st5 student edition and i want to have it updated as i noticed some bugs in the program and they are an obstacle in designing. Is it possible to update student version? If i had webkey account that wouldnt be a problem but as far as i know webkey account is only in commercial edition.

Help me ,thanks.
4 REPLIES

Re: how to update solid edge st5 student edition or create webkey account?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Service Packs are not available for the Student Version. I believe they are only available for the commercial version and possible the Institutional version.

Ken

Production: ST10 MP3
Testing: SE 2019

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
I have se st5 student edition and i want to have it updated as i noticed some bugs in the program and they are an obstacle in designing.

Sometimes over burdoned system resources, or a exessively complex design display, can be misinterpreted as a software failure....best to report such happenings here, and someone may offer advise on how to correct it, if at all possible.
Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP3] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

N/A
Thanks Sean and Grundey, I will report such bugs here.

N/A
As I've been told from Mr. Thorsten Walz (Siemens Manager Academic Partner) newest maintenance package (mp) is integrated in student edition's latest available download. So if you download again from time to time you might get newer releases... there is no other way for students to obtain mps.