Comments
by Solution Partner Theorist Solution Partner Theorist
on ‎07-29-2015 10:47 AM

I know I'm not eliglble to win being a Siemens reseller, but I had to give it a shot being a huge car buff.   Things I did to it.  Added some new wheels from grabcad which I edited to get the 5 spoke look.  I got some seats from grabcad as well and edited them to get a more rounded look.  I designed a custom grill, fenders and blower to it. The custom grill has 2 connecting rods back to the firewall.  The grill mesh was sketched out to have indivual slats. The body and windsheild were widened  and stretcheed as well as closing up the suspension cutouts.  The custom fenders are molded into the rear bed of the truck.  I opened the truck bed and dropped the gas tank inside. I also mirrored the mirrors so it has 2 now.  I enlarged the disc brakes and calipers to fit in the new wheels.   All in all it was a fun challege.  More renderings to come... 

by Community Manager Community Manager
on ‎07-29-2015 03:01 PM

Cool. Can't wait to see what's coming next!

by Community Manager Community Manager
on ‎08-05-2015 12:00 PM

@Jeveland Boo. too bad I can't vote for you -- I really liked your's best. You have to have realistic backdrop scenery and shadows, like yours, or it really doesn't fly IMO.

PS> Which reseller are you with? 

by Solution Partner Theorist Solution Partner Theorist
on ‎08-06-2015 09:38 AM

@dcstaplesThank you! I tried to make it look as realistic as possible. I have been working on a second model that looks similar but has some tweaks. I never got a chance to finish it up.  I may still post the pictures if I get the time to get it rendered up.  This was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next challenge.

I work for Applied CIM Technologies out of Minneapolis, Minnesota.