Highlighted

Only 4 weeks until Indy! What are you looking most forward to most at SEU??

Siemens Visionary Siemens Visionary
Siemens Visionary

SEU is less than 4 weeks away. I wanted to taseu2.JPGke a straw poll and see what each of you is looking forward to the most.  This will be my fourth SEU and while theys so much that stseu1.JPGands out to me about the event, my favorite portion has always been the kynote speakers--From Adam Steltzner and the Mars Rover 7 seconds of seu3.JPGterror , Ali Kermani's Krazy Cart never-give-up-on-your-dreams story to last years keynote, Philip Norman around nature and art inspired design and his self taught Solid Edgedesign of an amazing robot and business.  This years list looks equally as good. I cant wait.

What are you looking forward to most at SEU?

John Gaioni
Global Marketing Manager
Solid Edge & Femap
Highlighted

Only 4 weeks until Indy! What are you looking most forward to most at SEU??

Siemens Visionary Siemens Visionary
Siemens Visionary

SEU is less than 4 weeks away. I wanted to taseu2.JPGke a straw poll and see what each of you is looking forward to the most.  This will be my fourth SEU and while theys so much that stseu1.JPGands out to me about the event, my favorite portion has always been the kynote speakers--From Adam Steltzner and the Mars Rover 7 seconds of seu3.JPGterror , Ali Kermani's Krazy Cart never-give-up-on-your-dreams story to last years keynote, Philip Norman around nature and art inspired design and his self taught Solid Edgedesign of an amazing robot and business.  This years list looks equally as good. I cant wait.

What are you looking forward to most at SEU?

John Gaioni
Global Marketing Manager
Solid Edge & Femap