This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
SEU16 PowerPoint Presentations

I attended SEU16 and was told that the PowerPoint presentations would be made available for download . Where are the files located within the community?   

Re: SEU16 PowerPoint Presentations
[ Edited ]

Yes, I will be the one to make these available. Not all of the presentations have come in yet. I expect the work will be complete this week. Some of the presentations were video taped, and these will go up on YouTube. Someone else is handling this, but I should be able to find out when that happens too. The powerpoint presentations will likely be converted to PDF and posted to the community Knowledge Base.

Please be patient as this work does take some time, and most of us have a good bit of follow-up to do after the conference, on top of our regular duties.

Thanks again for your patience.

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

Matt, I was not completly finished with my presentation when I turned it in. I finished it before the event and it is now 127mb due to the embeded videos. Too big to email. Should I put it somewhere you can retrieve it, or perhaps attache it here?

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Tyson
Software Automation Designer

Terry, I sent you a private message on getting your presentation posted.

Thanks for the note!

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.