Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Harrison I am a sophamore attending UAH to earn a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering. This project was for my MAE211 CAD class. For my project I recreated a full scale model of a 1951 Alfa Romeo 159. All the parts for this project were made in SolidEdge using the ordered environment. The assembly is based loosely on images I found of the car, as the only dimentions that I were able to find for the car was just the length, width, and height of the outside body. Besides the body all the other parts for the car was based on me looking at various images of the car and trying to scale them as best I could. contest1.jpg

contest2.jpg

1951 Alfa Romeo 159

Dreamer

My name is Harrison I am a sophamore attending UAH to earn a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering. This project was for my MAE211 CAD class. For my project I recreated a full scale model of a 1951 Alfa Romeo 159. All the parts for this project were made in SolidEdge using the ordered environment. The assembly is based loosely on images I found of the car, as the only dimentions that I were able to find for the car was just the length, width, and height of the outside body. Besides the body all the other parts for the car was based on me looking at various images of the car and trying to scale them as best I could. contest1.jpg

contest2.jpg