Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I designed a unique pair of skis based on the general shape of contour skis and several ski bindings. In the image is one ski, set on a wood deck among the mountains. The ski has a blizzard logo on the front and an image of mountains on the side of the rear part of the ski bindings, as a potential company logo. The toe cup (blue), heel leaver (dark grey blue), heel cup (blue) and brake (silver, dark grey blue, black) are all movable, to allow the ski to be pictured in a state of no-boot on the ski, and boot on the ski.

This ski was made as part of a visualisation module, which is part of my 1st year Product Design Engineering degree at Loughborough University.Mount-Ski.jpg

2018 August Winner - Mount-Ski

Dreamer

I designed a unique pair of skis based on the general shape of contour skis and several ski bindings. In the image is one ski, set on a wood deck among the mountains. The ski has a blizzard logo on the front and an image of mountains on the side of the rear part of the ski bindings, as a potential company logo. The toe cup (blue), heel leaver (dark grey blue), heel cup (blue) and brake (silver, dark grey blue, black) are all movable, to allow the ski to be pictured in a state of no-boot on the ski, and boot on the ski.

This ski was made as part of a visualisation module, which is part of my 1st year Product Design Engineering degree at Loughborough University.Mount-Ski.jpg

Comments
Community Manager Community Manager

Congratulations Toby! You have been selected as the August design contest winner. My colleague will be contacting you with certificate and prize shipment.

Regards,

Bijy