Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Csaba Juhász. I am from Hungary. I study in Kecskemet, Hungary at Neumann János University as mechanical engineer. I created a multifunctional printer, which contains 99 parts, of which 75 are different. There are a couple of very complicated surface modeled parts in the assembly. I created the model with Solid Edge and rendered it with Keyshot. 

2018 Jan Winner - Multifunction printer

Theorist

My name is Csaba Juhász. I am from Hungary. I study in Kecskemet, Hungary at Neumann János University as mechanical engineer. I created a multifunctional printer, which contains 99 parts, of which 75 are different. There are a couple of very complicated surface modeled parts in the assembly. I created the model with Solid Edge and rendered it with Keyshot. 

Comments
Experimenter
@procsab wrote:

Wow, nice effort. Must appreciate and encourage

Community Manager Community Manager

Dear Csaba:

Congratulations! You have been selected as the 2018 Jan monthly design contest winner. Someone from EMEA will be following up with you shortly on your certificate and prize.

Regards,

Bijy

Theorist

Thank you very much!