Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A 7 piston....generator engine.....(PETROL ENGINE IN LINE TYPE)

by Dreamer on ‎03-13-2017 02:43 PM

MY FIRST ......PROJECTMY FIRST ......PROJECT

my self vinay kr..............

currently i am persuing diploma from "CRRIT KANJHAWALA" from mechanical stream

i have made this design completely from "solid edge st 8"...the assembly of 495 parts was also done from "solid edge st8" ....and the rendering was done via "keyshot render"

it tooks of about 28 days hard work to complete it,,,,,......

this design is one of the greatest achievement .......according to me.....

This is the render image of my engine project....this is a petrol engine comprises with 7 pistons....generating a power of about 1900 cc...........which comprises with my new innovative technology.....which i named as "the electronic valve technology".....this replaces the old arrangement of camshaft and timing chain and a lot of mechanical parts with a small component which i named as solenoid valve....these valves are electricity operated which run on 12 volts dc current......there are two types of valve one is inlet solenoid valve (which is connected to the inlet port of engine...and comprises with injector in it to inject fuel) and the other is exhaust solenoid (which is connected to the exhaust manifold).......my design can be illustrated completely by the attachements given below.....

thanks to siemens for giving me a platform on which i may show my self that what i am.....

thanks........untitled.79.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpguntitled.81.jpguntitled.80.jpg