cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a carousel music box.  I used 140 parts to make it using SolidEdge ST8 and created my render using KetShot.  The horses are comprised of 25 separate parts including the body, four horseshoes, and twenty horseshoe screws/nails.  The carousel itsself is resting atop a sheetmetal made to look like glass, and is comprised of many separate parts.  In KeyShot I chose this specific background to show off the glass aspects of the music box, as well as, the mirror underneath it.

I am a current student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville (a four year college) working on my second bachelor's in Industrial and Systems Engineering.

palmer_project2_render.jpg

A Childhood Memory

Dreamer

This is a carousel music box.  I used 140 parts to make it using SolidEdge ST8 and created my render using KetShot.  The horses are comprised of 25 separate parts including the body, four horseshoes, and twenty horseshoe screws/nails.  The carousel itsself is resting atop a sheetmetal made to look like glass, and is comprised of many separate parts.  In KeyShot I chose this specific background to show off the glass aspects of the music box, as well as, the mirror underneath it.

I am a current student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville (a four year college) working on my second bachelor's in Industrial and Systems Engineering.

palmer_project2_render.jpg