Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Pranshu Dwivedi, designer of the AMIGO Vertical Axis Wind Turbine. I am a 4th year Aeronautical student at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Delft -The Netherlands.

The design represents a wind energy solution for urban green people, suitable design for cities to place at rooftops, backyards or gardens.

The helical blade vertical axis wind turbine is designed using ANSYS. Most of the rotor structure is a combination of composite material with wood, which provided enough strength as well as a cool aesthetic look. The tower is made of Aluminium. At the bottom, the wooden box is present to hold everything together and damps the vibration issue in the structure as well.

For more information, please feel free to contact

Pranshu Dwivedi
Contact no. (+31) 0633 055 806
Email - pranshud@hotmail.com

AMIGO Helical Blade Vertical Axis Wind Turbine

Dreamer

I am Pranshu Dwivedi, designer of the AMIGO Vertical Axis Wind Turbine. I am a 4th year Aeronautical student at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Delft -The Netherlands.

The design represents a wind energy solution for urban green people, suitable design for cities to place at rooftops, backyards or gardens.

The helical blade vertical axis wind turbine is designed using ANSYS. Most of the rotor structure is a combination of composite material with wood, which provided enough strength as well as a cool aesthetic look. The tower is made of Aluminium. At the bottom, the wooden box is present to hold everything together and damps the vibration issue in the structure as well.

For more information, please feel free to contact

Pranshu Dwivedi
Contact no. (+31) 0633 055 806
Email - pranshud@hotmail.com