Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Tamas Voros. I am a graduate student At Deri Miksa Vocational School in Szeged (Hungary). I study CAD-CAM IT, which includes database management, programming, drawing manually and by computer, CNC machining and CAD modelling with Solid Edge.

My submitted work is a Rotary Drum Mower for a smaller plantation farm.

In total it has 311 parts, 99 of them are different. I have worked on it for 4 weeks.

The most challenging task was to prepare the variable cross-section welds, as well as the proper fitting of the cone wheel drive.

kasza.1.jpg

kasza.2.jpg

asd.jpg

asd2.jpg

April 2019 Winner - Rotary Drum Mower

Enthusiast

My name is Tamas Voros. I am a graduate student At Deri Miksa Vocational School in Szeged (Hungary). I study CAD-CAM IT, which includes database management, programming, drawing manually and by computer, CNC machining and CAD modelling with Solid Edge.

My submitted work is a Rotary Drum Mower for a smaller plantation farm.

In total it has 311 parts, 99 of them are different. I have worked on it for 4 weeks.

The most challenging task was to prepare the variable cross-section welds, as well as the proper fitting of the cone wheel drive.

kasza.1.jpg

kasza.2.jpg

asd.jpg

asd2.jpg

Comments
Community Manager Community Manager

Congratulations Tamas! You have been selected as the winner for April 2019 design contest. Someone locally will be contacting you for the certificate and prize. 

Regards,

Bijy