Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Year Product Design Engineering Undergraduate student at Loughborough University. For this project, I used a combination of Siemens NX 11 and Adobe Photoshop. 

As our objective was to make the image look as realistic as possible, the most difficult part of this render was to make the light and shadow match the ones in the background image. Siemens NX made this an easier process by actually reflecting colours off the 2D background and onto my bialetti model, which I found pretty amazing. The ability to easily add a decal (logo of the bialetti) onto my model was also a great function. Moreover, I can use the same model and create completely different scenes with different moods, as shown in the renders below.

1-1.jpg

4 (1).jpg

Bialetti Coffee Maker (June Submission)

Dreamer

First Year Product Design Engineering Undergraduate student at Loughborough University. For this project, I used a combination of Siemens NX 11 and Adobe Photoshop. 

As our objective was to make the image look as realistic as possible, the most difficult part of this render was to make the light and shadow match the ones in the background image. Siemens NX made this an easier process by actually reflecting colours off the 2D background and onto my bialetti model, which I found pretty amazing. The ability to easily add a decal (logo of the bialetti) onto my model was also a great function. Moreover, I can use the same model and create completely different scenes with different moods, as shown in the renders below.

1-1.jpg

4 (1).jpg