Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Boat motor

by Visionary Saturday

My name is Konrad Hejberger. In June 2017, I finished my engineering studies in the Bészédes József MMIK high school. During the four years spent there, I have gained a lot of experience in all fields of engineering, including various CAD (Solid Edge) jobs. I tried to learn the program as hard as possible so I did not only do my homework, but if I had the opportunity, I also called my own projects for competitions.

I live in a small village in Adorján (Serbia) near the Tisza, many years ago with my dad we often went fishing to the river. The boat engine was very helpful to us on the relatively fast flowing river. Without the boat motor, we could have pulled the paddles for hours, that we can reach the shore. Last but not least, all my work so far has been decided to model the boat engine below, which was a great help for us on the river. By this work I will associate to my past (the most beautiful experiences of my childhood), my future (I'm going to be a mechanical engineer) with my current life. I would like to show this to myself and to everyone that I am here, and I have learned this in high school years.

It was not a down rush, though, that making a CAD model for a boat engine was a big challenge for me. For the assembly, I had to add 445 parts, of which 245 were different. I did it in just 8 weeks! In my calculations, I spent 400 hours - but it was worth it!

After finishing the Solid Edge models, I rendered them in Keyshot to pictures (attachments), made one YouTube video, and one poster.

Saját poszter - angol-min.png