Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Lewis Rushforth and I’m a first-year undergraduate student at Loughborough University working my way towards a Master of Engineering on the Product Design Engineering course. On this project I used an amalgamation of Photoshop and Siemens NX 11.

With the aim of designing medium sized object with could be used as a reference, this paved the way to create my interpretation of, a pair of Bose Headphone. Being able to specifically choose the colours and the textures of each of the individual parts enhanced the realism of the image, a feature which I implement in the title page when trying to mimic two of Bose's colour choices.1.jpg

Bose Headphones Render

Dreamer

My name is Lewis Rushforth and I’m a first-year undergraduate student at Loughborough University working my way towards a Master of Engineering on the Product Design Engineering course. On this project I used an amalgamation of Photoshop and Siemens NX 11.

With the aim of designing medium sized object with could be used as a reference, this paved the way to create my interpretation of, a pair of Bose Headphone. Being able to specifically choose the colours and the textures of each of the individual parts enhanced the realism of the image, a feature which I implement in the title page when trying to mimic two of Bose's colour choices.1.jpg